Washington University Summer
Just a short ride from the world-famous Gateway Arch is a great University where you can have a unique summer experience. The High School Summer Scholars Program at Washington University in St. Louis could be the most rewarding, exciting, and challenging five weeks of your life. As a High School Summer Scholar, you will be part of a small, select group of current sophomores and juniors exploring the realities of college life. You will earn up to 7 units of college credit that will transfer to most accredited colleges and universities, giving you a head start toward your college career. And you'll develop academic and social skills that will give you a tremendous advantage when you leave for college next year. Our beautiful campus sits on the edge of Forest Park near the zoo, art museum, science center, history museum, and the Muny open-air theatre. Here you can make friends and have fun while exploring St. Louis.
- Experience the independence of college life the summer after your sophomore or junior year in high school.
- Earn up to seven full college credits, transferable to most accredited colleges and universities.
- Live in the residence halls for five weeks with fellow scholars, or attend as a commuting student.
- Enjoy a variety of social and cultural opportunities while making new friends from around the world.
- Street: Campus Box 1145, One Brookings Drive
- City: St. Louis
- State: MO
- Postcode: 63130
- Country: United States
- Telephone: (866) 209-0691