About World Challenge
World Challenge is all about education through experience
World Challenge offers students a journey of self discovery packed with leadership training and life skill development. With physical trekking challenges, eye opening cultural exchanges and meaningful service learning programs, World Challenge expeditions are available to individual students, ages 15 - 18, and school groups. Expeditions are available in over 15 developing countries across the globe and take place over 1 to 4 weeks.
World Challenge programs focus on service, cultural exchange and adventure travel
Throughout the program, students operate in new environments and become acquainted with local cultures. They develop skills by facing challenges ranging from:
- Completing the community service project
- Trekking through mountain passes
- Managing the team budget and schedule
Working as a team, students have responsibility for their expedition, setting and meeting team objectives and learning to become confident decision makers.
Students gain understanding through participating in other cultures while developing a broader global perspective and a sense of their relative good fortune. Students become environmentally aware by exploring diverse landscapes and traveling off the beaten path.
Life is an incredible journey...
Students who participate in a World Challenge expedition embark on an amazing journey of self-discovery. The life skills they learn not only aid personal growth, but also help secure college placements. Taking part in such an adventure gives participants a unique opportunity to build strong friendships and gain confidence – all while having the time of their lives!
- Leadership training and life skills development
- Cultural awareness through hands-on experience
- Financial responsibility through raising expedition funds and managing in-country budget
- A meaningful community service project in a remote village
Safety and support
- Dedicated team of experts to support each expedition team
- Complete handling of insurance, group equipment and expedition administration
- Extensive preparation assistance and round-the-clock support
- Unrivalled safety processes
- Street: 240 Commercial St 4th Fl
- City: Boston
- State: MA
- Postcode: 02109
- Country: United States
- Telephone: 877-333-1060